Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini Dress Forms

Pin It



Quantities


Oh, Tommy- how I have loved you.  Okay- that deserves some explanation!

These mini-dress forms were a main part of my jewelry display at art and craft shows. They catch the eye of shoppers and really stand out. My customers would come to shows looking for my display. Recently, I decided to stop doing  shows, having moved on to other creative outlets. So, I no longer need 90 Tommies. (Tommy is the name my daughter gave them. All. Of. Them.)


Each dress form is approximately 9 1/2 inches tall, 2 1/4 inches wide (at the hips and base). All vary slightly, having been hand-painted and distressed.

Pin It

Although bracelets will fit 'belt style' around the forms waist, they, more often then not, slip off her skinny hips. This is easily remedied with a tack in the back to keep it from slipping.

Necklaces wrap nicely around her body.


 
Pin It

The price is $15 each, shipping included (to addresses in the US only), jewelry NOT included. The price is discounted when purchasing up to four.  I will give a discount for higher quantities. Please contact me at amyoh123@yahoo.com with the quantity you might be interested in purchasing and I will get back to you with a price.

3 comments:

  1. these are so cute! thanks for your comment, i love hearing from you.

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Still selling these Tommys? I would need the bustier ones for my craft idea. Are they wood? Discount for 4 or more is? Thank you for your time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the dress forms are still available. They are made of wood. If you could email me I can give you details of a discount. Thanks, Amy
    amyoh123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete