Sunday, January 29, 2012

Photoshop Fun- Selecting Color Palettes

There are so many fun things you can do with Photoshop.  And now there is another great tool available for free!


I ran across this very cool freebie, The Coffee Shop Instant Color Bar Photoshop Action  on The Coffee Shop Blog this morning.  Rita, of The Coffee Shop Blog, develops and gives away all  sorts of cool freebies to use in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

Pin It

This tool allows you to select colors from a photo and create a color palette.  Great for designing all sorts of things- from web-pages to digital scrap booking pages to decorating projects! (Or in my case, just playing!)

  Pin It
Thanks, Rita!

3 comments:

  1. That is really cool.

    I keep thinking I need to take the photoshop plunge, but am a little intimidated by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that is really cool, Amy. You have an awesome eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Georgia!
    @Lisa- Take the Photoshop plunge! I am taking an online course to speed along my learning.

    ReplyDelete