Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Calendar Journal Pages

Last month  I decided to start  a calendar style art journal and am so glad I did.  I loved being able to add bits to it each day to record the little things in our lives.   You can read more about the inspiration here.  This is a quick post to show my calendar journal page for March. I decided to add the dates as I journal each day.


Pin It
I'm digging the brightness of these pages.


And my completed page for February.

You can read all about my February journal pages on this post.

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and you and the kids will treasure it for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin' your bright colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vibrant page, very energising

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright colours too! Great page x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages are absolutely delightful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright March page. And well done on compeleting your Feb page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colours, too, so happy and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work, great colours so bright and vibrant.....inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your March calendar. The bright yellow background makes the calendar squares pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous pages...love your lil doodles as you complete each day! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool to see how much the pages change by the end of the month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pages! Love that bright March spread... bring on the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful, I love the bright Springlike colours on your March page, and your completed February is so pretty. I'm hoping I can hang in with this to the end of the year x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loely bright colours to cheer up a grey and cold March day

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pages - love the brightness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving both your pages. It is fun to look back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your calendar page is lovely. The colors are great. I especially love the bold bright yellow for March.

    ReplyDelete